2/08/2009

Volunteer Activity


I had done some volunteer work last year. I want to anneal myself, so the first thing I did was helped Ms. Mitschrich and her drama club painting. The other thing is went to KFC to be a volunteer.
The first day I went to drama club was a sunny day, I was excited because I didn't do anything like this. In fact, I did less thing in the first day, I had no ideal with it. I have to made a leaf with staple. Slowly, I did some work well, but someone said my leaves are too small. So, I gave up. The second week, we had a big "wall" to paint. At begining, we all think it is easy and funny. In the course, we met many problem: someone don't know how to use the brush and breach the draw; someone moisten too much water, so the colour was too light; someone moisten too much paint, so the draw was too dark...Anyway, we foul up the first paint. Then, we got a sum up and we keep trying. Finally, we got a successful painting. When the drama on view, we felt very proud.
This Spring Festival, I went to KFC to be a volunteer. I want to know how to make a hamburger. I think it is not very easy but manager told me that is very easy because the material was ready. I was excited that I can have a chance to make a hamburger. First thing is wash my hand carefully. I cannot wait a bit. I got two bread from a box and took some lettuce between them. Then, I got a piece of beef and put some cucumber in it. Final, I put them together. A hamburger was borned. After three days, I felt tired. I thought their work are comfy befor. I know everything are not easy now.
No one can got the pie from sky. The work is very meaningful.

没有评论: