5/04/2009

Religion Service


Last Christmas day, Chris, Oliver and me went to the church in the Mochou road. It is a Christ church, every year when it is Christmas day, it will has a activity that remember Jesus.
When we arrived there, the activity was start, I saw some people were singing. They sang vey beautiful and seriously. There were many christians there, everyone were serious. I felt boring because I cannot understood what they sang and I am atheist. So, I went out when I took the small book. I took a walk with myself around the church. The church was built very solemn and it looks vicissitudes because there were many goto on the wall. The garden of church was quit, it seems isolated. Some voice come out from inside of church. That was comfortable. How good life is...
After we finished in the church, we felt relaxed and a new feeling of things. That was good, although I did not like the song. Hehe...

没有评论: