5/04/2009

Volunteer Work


This Thursday, in the April 30th, Tim, Oliver, Gerry and me went to Jinglin Library to do the volunteer work. When we arrived the Library, they did not surprise because there were many students came before.
At the beganing, they did not find suit work for us. After half-hour, a man called Director Sun came and let us went down to the first floor. We went to the Visually impaired Reeding Room. He took us to the deep inside of the room and let us arrange the book. Those books have the number, such as 14200 etc. We need put the 142***,143***'s books together, we thought that was easy before we started, but we all were wrong. The book was very messay, there were many books from another bookshlef and the number was messay too, the 145*** in the 143***... These readers were so rude when they reading--we thought, but I thought they areVisually impaired people, so it was excusable. We spent almost two hours than let books homing and our lumbar were numb and eyes were tired. At that time, many numbers around my head. We felt the work was not easily to do and know the worker were very difficult. I will treasure the chance of study and find a good job in the future. I said these not means I look down to that people, I just want I can live more comfortable than them, I respect everyone are working beacause at least they are live by themselves. I despise that person who has a good body but to be a beggar.
From this activity, I remember one important thing thai reading in a Library--put the book on where it was when I took it. If every one can do this, workers will more relaxed when they work. This called with convenient, easy to own. Every one think more for others, our community will more harmony(he xie和谐).

没有评论: